- , Piece/Pieces
- 1-2 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
Immerse sampler is used to collect moltensteel sample quickly for spectral analysis which is widely used in electric arcfurnace, converter furnace, tundish, ladle furnace, continuous casting,secondary refining,etc. Its main characteristics are simple structure andconvenient application.
Main technical parameter:
- Sampling test qualified rate 99%.
- Steel sample: Intact, dense, smooth, noporosity.
- Insert the sampler into the specific measuring lance.
- The slag must be broken firstly if it isthick or hard.
- During measurement, the depth of sampling can be 350-400mm, holdingfor 4 to 6 seconds.
- The sampler need to be removed from the molten steel and knocked tothe ground after cooling off,then you get the sample.
- The molten steel temperature should be above 1500 Steelduring sampling.
Questions to understand your requirement:
1. Shape of the steel sample, Round or Oval?
2. What's about the cardboard? Length? Outter diameter and inner diameter?
3. What's the material of Deoxidizer? Aluminium or Zirconium or nothing?
4. Order Quantity
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 300000 Per Year
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- wooden pallet
No. 2-2-403, Of West Binjiang Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu, 214400, China