- 1000 tons
- 120.00 - 200.00 USD ($)
- 120 USD ($)
Titanium Bearing Pellets
Titanium Bearing Pellets For Blast Furnace
Chinese people firstly found Titanium could be used as protection to the blast furnaces on 1980 in Chinese state-owned LIUZHOU IRON AND STEEL GROUP and firstly started to produce the titanium bearing pellets on 1999.
- Size: 42x42x29mm
- TiO2: Min.25%
- Fe: Min.25%
- Ti O2& Fe: Min.50%
- SiO2: Max. 17%
- Tumbler Index(+6.3mm): Min.75
- Compressive strength(N): Min.3000
- As protection in the blast furnaces and improve the lifetime of blast furnaces.
- Our annual output: 100,000 Tons.
- Sales: Domestic big steel plants and Japan, Malaysia, Turkey etc.
Advantages of the material:
1. Fewer consumption, only 30-40KG titanium bearing pellets needed for 1 ton pig iron
2. Fewer slag materials involved, the coke consumption reduced, narrow cohesive zone, increasing the pig iron yield and reduced the cost eventually.
3. The size is rather regular and the quality is stable, good smelting performance, high compressive strength and tumbler index, improving the breath ability of the blast furnace.
4. Improve the steel production and increase the strength of the pig iron (10-20Mpa could be increased).
- Any Chinese seaport
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 200000 Per Year
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- No Packing in bulk
- Middle East, South America, Asia
- All India
No. 2-2-403, Of West Binjiang Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu, 214400, China